K2D Consulting Engineers Inc – Greater Los Angeles Area
ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are currently seeking a Plumbing Engineer – to join our team in Marina Del Rey, California.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for managing and performing tests on various materials and equipment and maintaining knowledge on all product specifications and ensure adherence to all required standards by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build long term customer relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Effectively manage Plumbing and design projects by satisfying clients’ needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules.
- Provide support during construction phases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or universityin Mechanical Engineering or completed Course Work in Plumbing, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required: LEED Certification is a plus.
- Computer skills required:Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD, and REVIT is a plus.
- Other skills required:
- 5 years of experience minimum, individuals should have recent experience working for a consulting engineering or engineering/architectural firm designing plumbing systems.
- Experience in the following preferred:
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
- Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client’s needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
K2D Consulting Engineers is a full-service mechanical, electrical, plumbing, commissioning, and energy engineering firm with a reputation for providing high quality professional engineering services that are responsive to our client’s needs. In addition to design, our firm has had extensive experience with studies of all types.
For more exciting information regarding K2D Consulting Engineers Inc visit https://k2d.com
Some Company Benefits are as follows:
- Highly competitive pay
- 401k with 4% match.
- Employee focused Health Benefit Package
- There are no closed doors. This is the foundation of our company culture, and because of this we have no shortage of innovative and creative ideas.