How to Choose the Right MEP Consultants
Whether your project is big or small, the key element to your success is working with reputable MEP consultants focused on collaborating with your team and bringing innovative solutions. Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing system designs encompass multiple specialized engineering professions where cross-functional and cross-team collaboration is essential. K2DConsulting Engineers bring the design and analysis work together for seamless and reliable system integration. When it comes to California’s Title 24 requirements matching your project requirements, every one of these specialized engineering fields must work in harmony:
- Title 24 Compliance &Energy Analysis
- MEP Services
- Commissioning Services
- Facilities System Design
- LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Electrical design
- Heating, A/C & Ventilation Design
- Solar Design
- Plumbing Design
- Fire Sprinkler Design
K2D Consulting Engineers’ knowledge and experience implementing cutting-edge technology with cost-effective principles allows the opportunity to offer services for both new and existing facility expansion/modification. This includes legacy system upgrades and new system designs.
Checklist for Choosing the Right MEP Company
- Quality management process. At K2D we have a cutting-edge quality assurance process. For the end-user, our process provides tailored training procedures and operating manuals, and preventive and predictive maintenance plans. All commission services delivered by us are in accordance with LEED and based on ASHRAE Guidelines.
- Request an inspection. Whether it is a site for a new facility or an existing facility undergoing renovation/expansion, projects are well served with an inspection before design or construction begins. Even if ‘as built’ documents are available, inaccuracies happen.
- Portfolio review. Our depth of expertise is demonstrated by numerous endorsements from clients as well as awards of excellence from the industry. Portfolio
- Budget and schedule.K2D consistently demonstrates the ability to meet project schedules and budgets with a keen eye towards collaboration and innovation.
- Full line of MEP consulting services. We provide services to a wide cross-section of industries and single-family projects that include health care, aviation, energy services, Title 24 reporting, commissioning, LEED, educational facilities, science and technology, as well as multi-family and mixed-use developments. At K2D, there is no status quo. We approach every project with fresh perspective and enthusiasm, the highest level of expertise and a deep service commitment to providing solutions that accommodate each client’s unique needs.
Our collaborative and multi-disciplinary style brings diverse technical expertise to your specific project. Regardless of size or complexity, we bring one key constant to every project: the personal touch that your project deserves. As your go to MEP consultants, K2D is here to make your life easier by providing professional services to make sure your job is done right, on budget, and on time.